Friday, April 15, 2022

‘Domino affect’ in action!!

(Re-upload) 


 Well today we finished up everything and wrapped up our video.  I truly enjoyed working on this project and researching the different ways that I could improve it. Over the span of this project along with things like tell designs in different ways to do films depending on it’s genre. My favorite part out of everything was definitely  producing and editing everything. Being able to have creative control over nearly half of it felt great. Editing was a breeze and filming was ‘OK’ despite the many setbacks they came upon us. Like the last one it was entirely new and different concept for me that I believe that I grasped pretty well. Broaden my view on the film industry and The various steps they take for similar bigger projects. With all of the issues that are rows around our time of filming I did get discouraged a it but once he got over it andWith all of the issues that are rows around our time of filming I did get discouraged a bit but once we got over it and found a better idea to substitute it with it became very fun. It felt nice thinking of an idea and finding ways to put it together in your own little mini movie intro!


No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Domino affect’ in action!!

(Re-upload)   Well today we finished up everything and wrapped up our video.  I truly enjoyed working on this project and researching the di...