Sunday, March 27, 2022

CHANGE OF PLANS!!

 Hey blog as said before I was unable to film for quite a while because I was sick. well once I came back my partner and I worked on a new set of plans. Were still going to incorporate the filming from different places in certain scenes but just differently. Firstly I had to show what I had filmed so far and what needed to be changed. since originally the 3 of us were supposed to walk in together the same idea is still pending. I had to go over my angles  from where I chose record from, and think whether I should change it or not. I am choosing to refilm it, and that isn't really a big deal for me since its a quick 6-12 second clip. I had to adjust my schedule to where I could meet with everyone and make everything work when it comes to the filming. One of our actresses are unable to meet with us so we'll have to replace her. I do know people capable and available for the position so that delay is being dealt with. Along with that I am choosing to make our booking boards from scratch and not order sine were on a time limit. I could have gotten it for spring break but since I was out of country nobody would be home to receive it. Execution wise, I can make it work the delays weren't as drastic so making up filming isn't a big issue. I brought forth the idea of editing along the way of filming, so whenever there's a scene filmed we can automatically start editing. this will well appease to our time limit and get things done faster. I already got somewhat of a head start while I was home sick and I'm encouraging the others to do so as well. I'll also make our supporting actress send me her scene so I can edit that as well and tweak anything that need to be updated. At the moment there are a couple changes but no


thing to extreme that we aren't in the process of being handled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Domino affect’ in action!!

(Re-upload)   Well today we finished up everything and wrapped up our video.  I truly enjoyed working on this project and researching the di...