Saturday, March 19, 2022

Filming delay

Hey blog, recently I was supposed to start filming along with my partner but their were some complications along the way. I haven’t been feeling well so I haven’t been able to film the parts I’m apart of. While I was sick I did have time to go over how I want everything to flow. Me and my partner have had discussions regarding filming locations and we chose to change it a bit. Due to me being sick and having a delay, I’ve chosen to utilize one of our back up plans of filming from home. There are certain parts of the scenes that can be easily shot from home, and I did just that.  But I only did that once I started feeling better because I wanted to have enough energy as possible. Once I started filming I had to redo my scene a couple times. I had to film from an angle where once it was mixed with the other scenes from the girls it wouldn't look choppy. my scene was the first bedroom so I did have much of a leverage. and since I was home sick I didn't have access to sum of the props we were going to buy. Example being the ski mask so I had to use one of my brothers which wasn't girly like the ones we were buying originally. Once I return to school to go over what I filmed with the others to make sure everything is good. I am expecting refilm but nothing that can't be easily done. Also I'm also going to have to re plan out filming locations for when we have to group film , which wont be much.  Until then I 'll just possibly catch on editing what I aready filmed and

getting the rest of our props

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Domino affect’ in action!!

(Re-upload)   Well today we finished up everything and wrapped up our video.  I truly enjoyed working on this project and researching the di...