Monday, March 28, 2022

FILMING WITH FRIENDS


 Today we’ve chosen to go to Hagen park to film our interrogation scene. Since we all had to be here to film this part we had to find a day where we were all available. Hagan park has an area both inside and outside where we can meet in human interrogation like scene. The lighting the quiet news with minimal commotion really helpsets the tone. I was debating on whether I should come inside or outside but with the way hours he was going we settled on inside. We had to get somebody else to fill in for the third girl due to her not being able to make it nor film. I had keanna film the interrogation scene a couple times in order to make things work. Each time somebody would either be laughing not paying attention or just forgetting their lines. Decided to give ourselves times to go over our lines so that we could get it correct. I did make the executive decision to not film our booking scene since we didn’t have the beginning things with us. It was in my bag since I forgot to bring them that day since I was in a rush. I did review the scenes afterwards just to make sure that everything made sense and worked perfectly. Do you need go by fast for me since I already memorized my parts and planned how everything would go. And since I just got home I just decided to add everything to Capcut so I can edit tomorrow. Filming was definitely a success for me and the others today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Domino affect’ in action!!

(Re-upload)   Well today we finished up everything and wrapped up our video.  I truly enjoyed working on this project and researching the di...