Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Editing on Free time!!! :)


 Hey blog, I have a lot of free time today and thought to  start editing. I’m spending time at my brothers house and have access to sim of the footage we’ve gotten done. I’m using CapCut as a way to edit my work this time around again. Since I have experience using the app for previous projects I found the process much easier. My only issue was putting the cribs together since I didn’t have everything with chronological order. So far I’m still waiting for the two other people in my phone to send in their individual part that they filmed. So far all we have is my crime scene and our group interrogation. I’m currently trying to cut my scene because it’s a minute long and it needs to only be 12 -16seconds. When I add the music in the background i’ll know whether to cut the clip or just speed it up. I had my brother feel my scene on Snapchat so as of right now everything is very choppy. I’m reviewing how to make everything flow and go smoothly. Since I already filmed I  have to remind the girls that their scene has to be just as dark as mine says on my lighting is very dark to symbolize a middle of the night house invasion. I’m currently trying to fix the lighting just brighten it up a bit and make it more clear what is happening in the scene. So far I found that the music and lighting options on CapCut are limited so I how to make do with what I have. The editing process isn’t hard and who the easy then all my other experience although it’s more work. at the pace that I’m working I can’t expect to finish editing the pieces that I have by tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Domino affect’ in action!!

(Re-upload)   Well today we finished up everything and wrapped up our video.  I truly enjoyed working on this project and researching the di...