Monday, December 13, 2021

Music Video Blog




I found this project to be a very, different yet interesting thing to work on . I've never done a music video before nor even produced something longer than 30 seconds. As expected there were a few problems along the way, like lost of footage, filming times and so forth. but none the less me and my partner got it done, working around all the obstacles and i'm really proud of our progress. compared to our last project, we have really gotten better at editing, recording and understanding the angles and shots needed to be used. My favorite part probably would be planning it all out, the process of making a storyboard and brainstorming ideas. It really gave me a space to be creative, and that's also why I enjoyed filming also. already having the plan laid and just filming with our own twist was really exciting, for all of us involved. Although it's nearly like the last, i really feel like i've gotten better at understanding the whole media process and terms cause of this project. Like last time, i'm really looking forward to the next assignment similar to this, i know i'm capable of better and i'm willing to be better. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Domino affect’ in action!!

(Re-upload)   Well today we finished up everything and wrapped up our video.  I truly enjoyed working on this project and researching the di...