Monday, January 31, 2022

Back and Better!!

 

Hey everyone I’m Loudui, and I’m 16year old AICE student at Fort Lauderdale high school. I have a somewhat balanced schedule of Flag, school and of course my favorite, SLEEP. Flag has been my main hobby and after school activity this school year. But Recently I’ve been finding myself adding new things to my schedule, mainly media related. Being that I already like watching movies, I’ve started noticing some of the things I’ve learned this year in these movies. It’s come to the point where I watch a movie and can automatically call out which angle is being used or which type of sound was playing . And I’m shockingly enjoy this as it is typically a new part of my free time activities. All this Has cause me to become really excited to finally work on my final task. The main thing I’m looking forward to  is probably seeing how it’ll turn out after my practice on the last to assignments. This year was my first year doing anything close to ‘filming’ alongside its learning key vocabulary on it. This is my 2nd year in my schools Cambridge program and my first year in AICE-media. I’ve excelled tremendously over the time span of being in this class and can’t wait to utilize what I’ve learned in my final task. There’s so many things I’ve learned this year regarding camera angles and shots, editing etc. being that this final task is supposed to be an introduction to a movie (2mins) I’m kind of curious on how it’s going to go. I’ve learned, used, and written about these terms so far so prolonging my use of them for this task is going to be a challenge I’m ready for. I look forward to possibly leaning new things when doing this task. The thought of learning new phrases, terms and constructing it all together for a movie intro, has me way over ecstatic and I’m here for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Domino affect’ in action!!

(Re-upload)   Well today we finished up everything and wrapped up our video.  I truly enjoyed working on this project and researching the di...